Check the water connections and valves for leaks. Reservoir systems use a float ball to control the level of water in the holding tank. Make sure the float is working properly.
If your humidifier is a continuous flow set-up,you want to make sure that all the hoses, valves, and tubing are connected tightly.Plastic fittings and hoses have a tendency to break down over time. You will also want to make sure that the filter and drain lines aren’t clogged or kinked in any way.
Due to expansion from heat, and contraction from cold, sometimes fittings become loose. Put a wrench on and make sure the connections are snug and secure.
More Humidifier Repair Help and Fixes
- Why doesn’t my Humidifier work at all?
- Why is my Humidifier so noisy
- Why is there no water going through the flow pad?
- Should I clean my Humidifier?
- Why doesn’t the pad spin?